Hello readers, during our previous tutorial we saw how we can use lazagne and see the saved WiFi and browser password
In this tutorial we are going to see how we can view stored WiFi passwords using cmd and also have a chance of creating our own python tool.
- Open the command prompt as the administrator.
- Type “netsh”
- Now type “wlan show profile” to see all the device we connected
- Now type “wlan show profile [wifi name] key =clear”
You can see under the security setting key content as “password”. It was the password of the WiFi
Now let’s write a python program that will perform the same functions as above.
The code is as shown below:
- We use “import subprocess” so we can use system command in python
- “netsh wlan show profile” will show the all the saved WiFi names.
- subprocess.call will return the name of the wifi as was entered by the user together with the stored password
Once you input the name of the WiFi you want to see its password, then it shall be displayed as below